Saturday 23 September 2006

Cosmetic surgery

Do you reckon there will ever be the point when the NHS pays for cosmetic surgery to prevent depression?

I can fake depression. I've seen it in the flesh enough times, and suffered as well, so I can do a pretty convincing job. So if I went off on one because I thought I needed cosmetic surgery do you think the NHS response ought to be to provide those little green pills (told you I'd suffered) or do you think they should treat the root cause (the observed need for cosmetic surgery).

My demands would start small: a little tuck here and there, maybe some nipping, not sure but maybe some botox. So not too expensive, although my husband has implied the need for a boob job.

So perhaps we ought to review the associated costs: little green pills for a lifetime vs a few cosmetic procedures.

So what would you vote for: pills or surgery?

No comments: