Sunday 21 January 2007

Product endorsement

I don't recommend a product unless I really think it deserves it. That's why companies are desperate for us to recommend their products to their friends and family. We trust one another far more than we trust the corporate entity when it comes to what does, and doesn't, deliver.

Well ladies (and gents who wax or shave their bodies) I have a product I cannot recommend highly enough. It's saved me a fortune and works so well I struggle to find fault.

The Braun Silk-epil (or newer X'elle) is brilliant. I've owned one for a year and I am still really impressed.

The only fault I can find is the pain. Personally I find the pain very manageable, more of an irritant than real pain. But anyone who's done waxing will be able to cope with this.

There are ice packs and slower speeds and wussy attachments for people with lower pain thresholds but I prefer the quicker 'get it over and done with' approach rather than faffing with ice packs.

Anyway - brilliant and a bargain. Honestly I can't recommend it enough and I'm not even on the Braun payroll.

No comments: