Wednesday 17 December 2008

This one's for Victoria

Went on Christmas lunch duty today.

Lost my scarf. Yes the one I bloody well knitted and I liked. I am gutted, but not gutted enough to about turn when I got to Moorgate and realised.

Nearly snogged a girl. Lucinda nearly got snogged. Nobody dared me to do it which is why it probably didn't happen and, to be fair to Lucinda, she might have told me to get lost.

I found out a few things about colleagues that I didn't know before, and honestly Vish and Rana I never had a clue.

Talked about sex toys for a while.

And Michelle, you have a lovely bum which should be shown off more often, and if you ever want to go bra shopping together, it's a date.

I lusted over Apple product. I want an iSomething. Phone or Touch, not sure I'm fussy but probably Phone.

I discovered that someone has a plan that involves me and that's all the detail I have.

Anyway I sit here wrapped in a towel sipping Alka Seltzer doing this for the lovely Victoria who I have always appreciated but now so even more so.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ann, you looked SO hot last night I wouldn't have turned you down at all!!!!!

Really sorry about your scarf though! :0(

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't have turned Lucinda down, turning you down either. Or something like that.

Ann Cardus said...

That's nice to know, I think. :)

Rana said...

Some of those opinions I share, some I don't ... but I have not a clue about "Rana I never had a clue"

Ann Cardus said...

Well as this was written when I was heaviliy inebriated I'm afriad I'm unable to provide retrospective clarification.

Victoria said...

Thanks