I'm re-posting this as, having used the link several times, it's irritated me that there isn't a list of ingredients. Plus I've discovered that slightly less cooking ensures a fabulous gooey bottom (for the pudding not the cook). Plus I prefer the self raising flour version.
- 4 tbsp self raising flour
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp milk
- 3 tbsp oil (preferably corn oil)
- 3 tbsp chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Get a big mug, the sort used on the continent for dunking breakfast baguette or croissant
- Throw in flour, sugar and cocoa & mix well
- Add egg and mix again
- Pour in milk and oil and mix well
- Add chocolate chips and vanilla
- Mix, then cook in the microwave for two and a half minutes. Don't panic if it goes over the top of the mug.
- Cut in half serves 2 adults very well with a dollop of ice cream or cream or squirty cream.