It’s sooooo easy and when my children ate it they told me it was the best pudding I had ever made.
- Get a mug, yes a mug! I used a very big mug, the sort used on the continent for dunking breakfast baguette or croissant.
- Throw in 4 tbsp plain flour (I used SR flour and this seemed to work very well), 4 tbsp sugar & 2 tbsp cocoa & mix well.
- Add 1 egg & mix again.
- Pour in 3 tbsp milk & 3 tbsp oil (I used corn oil) & mix well.
- Add 3 tbsp chocolate chips (I used chopped up chocolate coins) & a splash of vanilla (I omitted this because I forgot to put it on the shopping list this week).
- Mix, then cook in the microwave for 3 minutes!!! Don't panic if it goes over the top of the mug.
- Tip out onto a plate, cut in half serves 2 adults very well with a dollop of ice cream on top (I didn’t do the ice cream because the kids would have exploded)
Following feedback and experimentation I revised this recipe here