Monday 25 September 2006

The weirdo?

Everyone gets weird messages on MySpace. It's not just me. So I kind of expect the stuff like the yellow man from Paignton: Pedro the Lemsip boy or something. Ok the guy is totally painted yellow and he does this for a living and he wants to be my friend....why? Actually more to the point, how is it that he has 900 friends? How did that happen?

And then there are the simple messages saying Hi with a small intro and they're OK, not too freaky. But the other day one did worry me.

It was from someone calling themselves D. Very anonymous which aroused suspicions. And the message body just said "Nice Booty".

I was trying to figure out why someone would say that. Had they seen me, were they speculating, was I being stalked?

I know this sounds daft because you've seen the picture on my MySpace but honestly I just didn't get it for ages.

So for maybe a day I worried I was being stalked. And then, I finally got it and realised the connection with the photo.

And then I get to work this morning and "D" said to me "Did you get my message?". And it all makes sense. And then I worry, maybe I am being stalked....

No comments: