Wednesday 25 February 2009

Experimental shopping

I recently undertook an experiment with my weekly online supermarket shop.

I have a naturally lazy disposition and was wired into the laptop in the sitting room. I know one should do a tour of the house to determine what should go on the shopping list but I couldn’t be bothered.

I was hooked into Facebook and Twitter and decided that Facebookers and the Twitterati might save me the short walk around the house.

I asked for advice and guidance. I asked for shopping list suggestions.

This is what I ended up with:

  • Wine
  • Chocolate
  • Kinder egg
  • Toilet roll
  • Bounty kitchen towels
  • BBQ Pringles
  • Light bulbs
  • Teabags
  • Tomato ketchup
  • Vodka

I considered this to be a highly successful experiment and plan to repeat the exercise regularly.

So my thanks to Lee, Jane, Kathryn, Victoria.

No comments: