Tuesday 28 September 2010

Hurrah!

You know that thing I lost.  You know…that thing.  No not my mind, the rucksack.

We have had a call from Liverpool Street and hurrah they think they’ve found it!  This means it didn’t escape into the clutches of nasty national rail lost property but has instead somehow found its way to friendly Liverpool Street, which, let’s not forget, is a completely separate company.

This means our bag is not in Norwich or Cambridge but in dear old Liverpool Street where I shall be just tomorrow morning.  How fortunate.

The price we pay?  Well a fiver apparently, and the loss of the packed lunch.  As I said to Dave, “Does that include the fridge cake AND the Marmite crisps?”

So to whoever found it and handed it in to a sensible station, I thank you from the heart of my bottom.

No comments: