Tuesday 21 September 2010

Lesbian lover wanted

I’ve got a Costco card and it’s due to run out in the next couple of months.

The Costco card allows you to shop in the store and a holder can have a partner on the card who can have their own card.  A couple of years ago I applied for the card with my lesbian lover.

My lesbian lover isn’t actually my lesbian lover, she’s Mel and Mel is married and not, as far as I know, a lesbian.  But the lesbian couple must be the image we portrayed if we applied as main card holder and partner.  Nobody asked questions and our application was processed without any fuss.

I’ve had a “change in circumstances” since I renewed the card last year.  Mel no longer wants anything to do with me.  It seems to be a simple case of a collapsed friendship but I haven’t been party to the details. 

Either way, when I apply for a new card in a couple of months, I’ll have a vacancy.  Applications via Twitter, Facebook, text, phone, or blog comment.

No comments: