Friday 14 January 2011

The good news

I’m not the easiest of customers to please.  In the last few weeks I’ve had a number of issues with several different companies and I’ve shared some of those with you.  I apologise for dragging you through my pain.

But it isn’t all bad.  Here’s a roll call of companies that seem to get it right, even if they get it wrong (in my opinion):

  • John Lewis
  • Bravissimo
  • Amazon
  • Ocado
  • The Little Florist (Brentwood)
  • T-Mobile
  • Meyer
  • eSpares
  • 2020 Flowers (Newton Abbot)

It’s not a very long list, but that isn’t necessarily a bad thing.  A company needs to be tested in order to be judged.  Customer satisfaction can often be higher when something goes wrong but it is fixed quickly, efficiently and with the minimum of fuss.  Similarly if the demand on the company or the product is out of the ordinary and the demand is met, then customer satisfaction is enhanced.

No comments: