Tuesday 15 July 2008

Help

So I've linked the phone to the sat nav via Bluetooth....and that's where the problems begin.

For the whole of today I've been wound up a treat by my phone. Every call I've tried to make has been a disaster. I dial, or answer the phone, and the person on the other end can't hear me and I can't hear them.

I did notice late this afternoon that there was a little headphone symbol on the phone which told me what the problem was but not why. The phone is channelling all sound through the headphone jack.

A phone reboot solved the problem.

I think, because the sat nav can work to channel phone calls and texts via Bluetooth, the phone is confused and thinks it needs to channel stuff through the headphone jack, except it doesn't have that confusion when it uses the Bluetooth in the car.

I must be doing something wrong. Any ideas folks?

No comments: