Thursday 25 November 2010

I’ll never do it (she lied unwittingly)

I remember having a light-hearted argument with the lovely Steve Grossman.  (Where is he now?  Still in St Albans?)

Steve argued, at the time that mobile phones were just starting to include camera functionality, that I would want and use a phone with a camera.  I held the opposing view that if I needed a camera I’d take a camera with me and I wouldn’t want a poor quality camera when I could have a reasonable quality camera.

I’d like to say, here and now, that Steve – you were right.  I use the phone on my camera more than 99% of people I know.  (Exaggeration of reality for effect only.)

I take photos of everything with my phone.  Steve, you were ahead of your time.  I doff my metaphorical cap to you.

N.B.  I am never wrong

No comments: