Thursday 4 November 2010

You too can have this

I went to the school this evening, at a cost of £5, to watch other mums and school staff on a catwalk wearing end of line clothes which were later brought out for purchase at knockdown prices.  Knockdown compared with full RRP but more expensive than their usual outlet in Chelmsford.

I tried things on is the area at the back of the school stage in a communal area with all of the other school mums that turned up.  A “free” glass of wine lessened the pain of looking vile in everything I tried on but I didn’t win anything in the raffle, a further £1.

I did manage to get pounced on for a ticket for a Robbie Williams tribute act, a further £12, so not all was lost.

Evenings like this can be yours too.  All you have to do is have children.

No comments: