Thursday 14 August 2014

Epic adventure

Today we start our epic adventure.

It's sort of a Planes, Trains and Automobiles adventure but with a boat and without the planes.

I'm apprehensive.  Do you get nervous before a holiday?

Have we got all of the tickets and documentation?

There is one thing that could go wrong.  Dave's car has a chip in the windscreen. If it were my car it would have been sorted within the week but Dave's been driving around with this for months, and I only found out a few days ago.

Calling Autoglass in the UK is nice and easy and simple.  Fixing a windscreen in Italy when the train journey has rattled the windscreen into smithereens, will not be as simple.  Dave says it will be fine.  I am not as confident.  

I could have insisted he fix it or I could have said "If he thinks it'll be OK, then I'll trust him."  It was tough call but I'm going with trust.

No comments: