Saturday 14 October 2006

Aaaarrrgh Flickr

Just been out on a girls night out... Well actually, it was probably fair to say it was a half day and evening out.

But that's not what's winding me up... I found a way to include photos in a blog (see "Flying High" blog) and it was working but now it's not.

If anyone knows how to load photos into a myspace blog, please let me know.
I was using some code I found on
http://www.flickrbadge.theducky.com/..but that site doesn't seem to be working now and neither is the helicopter photo... I could do a link out to my flickr photostream but that's not as neat as displaying photos in a blog...

Now I did see someone's blog who seemed to manage this, if only I could remember who the heck they were out of the millions of people on myspace...
Help anyone.

No comments: