Saturday 31 May 2008

Training required

I went to two events today at which face painters were present. The quality differed.

The first was at a party, and clearly she did a lot of face painting. This was Ethan after the painting and before he'd managed to rub most of the paint off.



It should be pointed out that Ethan did ask to be a blue animal, and there aren't that many to choose from, hence the blue tiger.

The second was at a Church fun day thing, and these were clearly ladies doing fund-raising for the church.



It should be pointed out that Hannah requested the same design as her best friend Harriet.

But it got me thinking. Someone must teach face painting. So I started to investigate training courses or workshops. I quite fancy learning how to do it well.

And then I thought who needs real training when there's YouTube?

No comments: