Tuesday 12 December 2006

I never knew that

There are lots of things I don't know. I used to know everything when I was a teenager, but I digress.

I went to the gym today a lot earlier than I normally do and the choice on the tellies in front of the treadmills/crosstrainers was a bit different.

Instead of the diet of soap I was treated to children's TV.

Now, people of a certain age will remember Tony Hart and Vision On. Well there was a programme on tonight called Smart but it should have been called Vision On. The show was all about art and they had a gallery, and when they turned to the gallery they played the Vision On music and the icing on the cake was a Morph short.

I never knew that.

There's something satisfying about the knowledge that the TV that was good enough for you as a child, is still good enough for today's kids.

No comments: