Saturday 9 December 2006

Joys of...

This is taken directly from the e-mail of a friend because I know exactly how she feels:

"So, this was my morning - went into town, which is just a huge hassle in itself as I have to get 2 kids dressed in millions of clothes. Got into town, Isabel was unhappy in her pushchair so stopped off in Cafe Nero to feed her, this was all fine - but then Isabel was tired so she cried everytime I stopped, to get milk, cards, etc, etc - lots of 'friendly' old ladies going 'oh, someone isn't happy' - FUCK OFF, she's just tired!!

Went to Sainsburys, bought shopping, left Sainsburys and oh joy, it started raining, didn't have rain cover so got soaked walking up HUGE hill, during walk James dropped his snacks on the floor so was whnining all the way home.

Got home, Isabel woke up so started crying, got pushchair in door, got James out and he fell over - so, Isabel crying, James on floor crying and I needed a wee, so left them both to pee!!

Unpacked shopping and found out............... I hadn't paid for my pasta sauce! I'd put in it the top of the pushchair and not taken it out! So, am now a thief. Fantastic!"

Motherhood is wonderful. Don't let us put you off.

No comments: