Sunday 17 December 2006

Relationships

I've just entered into a new relationship.

It was love at first sight but the love didn't last. Frustration turned the love sour.

Patience was the answer and, with time and understanding, the romance is back on track.

So after the initial hiccough or two the relationship is in its first flush, the time when everything is rosy and the focus of my attention can do no wrong.

It's taking me a while to become used to foibles and idiosyncrasies but I love my new phone.

It took a while to become accustomed to its menus but we're an item now.

We're still learning about one another, discovering unexplored depths (the two cameras), encountering the inevitable character flaws (too few menu shortcuts), but I think we're headed for success.

It's only been a few days now but at the moment 'it's all good'.

No comments: