Thursday 5 April 2007

Giggling is good for you

I have recently reacquainted myself with the Geoff show podcast. They make me laugh, lots, and I like things that make me laugh.

I only stopped listening to the podcasts because I had too many to listen to and not enough time to catch up. Well they're shorter now and I'm able to listen in the car.

I now listen to Geoff in the car, on the train, on the tube and in the gym.

I honestly think you would like the show. The podcast has the advantage of skipping the music bits. Now if I had the time then I'd like to listen to the show with the music but the best stuff is the stuff between the music, and that's what you get in the podcast.

So: http://www.virginradio.co.uk/djs_shows/shows/geoff/podcast.html

Either that or at 8pm on http://www.virginradio.co.uk you can listen live Mon-Thurs.
Just try it. If you think it's rubbish, that's fine. But if you don't try it you won't know what you're missing. If you like it, then you'll thank me. You'll also be getting a good laugh on a regular basis, and laughing is not just good for the soul, it's good for your health.


Laughing increases your life expectancy. Giggling is good for you.

No comments: