Wednesday 27 February 2008

The end is nigh

I know it's inevitable. Ethan will start school in September.

This means that in the autumn I won't have my precious Thursdays and Fridays when, for most of the day, it's just the two of us.

I know this marks the end of a stage of my life and I don't want it to end. It makes me sad to think we only have a few months left.

I will lose the time gradually because, for his first term at school, he'll do afternoons only but in January that's it; full time school.

If I spend too much time thinking about it I become quite morose and I have been thinking about it quite a bit. So if I look glum, this may be the reason.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is a thought that should cheer you up. This means you will have a great excuse to go back to five days per week at the office ...