Saturday 9 February 2008

Size matters

I had an embarassing incident at work this week. I know you're thinking "but surely everyday must be embarassing"

Just after a (very informal) meeting this week I was asked by a manager (not mine) if I'd had a boob job. A fairly unconventional question and very un-work-related.

For the record, my answer was "No!"

But this did prompt me today to go and have a bra fitting session with the ever reliable, ever British, Marks and Spencer.

You see I'd always considered myself to be average boob-wise. And actually if one were to compare my bra size with the average British female bra size then I would be right. But I have something in common with the average British female - I'm wearing the wrong size of bra.

Having been measured today I will be searching for a different size the next time I'm purchasing lingerie.

No comments: