Thursday 21 February 2008

I am mad

This evening my brother is arriving from Devon.

Tomorrow morning while he deals with the school run I'll exchange his car (involving a return trip to Dagenham for me).

When I get home, he drives back to Devon and I take Ethan swimming.

Then I prepare lunch for friends and their children at our house and tidy up.

Then I collect Hannah from school.

Then a friend will drop her children round for a sleepover.

Tescos will be delivering at the same time as the children will be eating tea which gives me a handy window of opportunity to put the shopping away.
Then Dave arrives home and starts packing for his ski trip while I entertain four exciteable children who will want to go to bed late.
I'll put the children to bed and do the washing up and the tidying up.
Tomorrow morning Dave will leave the house at 5am. Just after I've drifted back to sleep I'll get four children up and wash, dress and feed them breakfast.
I'll wash up and tidy up.
I'll bundle them all in the car to enable me to take Hannah to gymnastics. (I might skip this step.)
I'll take the remaining three children somewhere for 30 minutes before they get back in the car to collect Hannah from gymnastics.
Then I'll take them back to the house and keep them occupied while preparing their lunch.
Blah, blah, blah, etc. etc. etc..
It's all physically possible. It will all be OK. I'm just wondering when I'll get to play with Facebook.

No comments: