Sunday 28 October 2007

That'll be the er...

You may remember I fell out of love with my new car and then, when I realised its faults were due to human error, I fell back in love.

This relationship qualifies as rocky, although at the moment I'm probably more amused and slightly irritated, than annoyed.

My car wouldn't start this evening. It didn't even do a good job of trying. More of a whirr, tick, tick than a grunt and a rev. You can probably tell I'm not overly technical.

Fortunately Dave dealt with the comedy AA man. Where do they find these people? But I guess if your job involves dealing with problems all day everyday you have to be chirpy and cheerful.

Anyway - net result is an unidentified 2.5amp drain. The performing AA man wanted to tell me what was causing the problem, and he'd have loved to fix it, but all he could do was say "That'll be your er...dunno actually, er, the something that's causing that."

The prescription - a dealer visit.

No comments: