Monday 22 October 2007

Therapy

I have decided my back injury should be left untreated. Dave has been nagging me to see someone, either a doctor, a chiropractor, an osteopath, a sports masseur etc. That's because that's what he does whenever he has a problem.

Historically I have followed Dave's therapies. Dave tries an osteopath, I'll give it a go. Dave moves on to chiropractic therapy and I follow suit. Dave experiments with acupuncture and I too get some needles stuck in various body parts. Dave uses a Backnobber II in anger and that's where the problem starts.

So this time I'll be ignoring my husband, and doing things my way. And if things don't improve I'll go and see a doctor and see what he recommends. I've decided that I'm safer relying on a qualified medical opinion.

No comments: