Monday 1 October 2007

Brain drain

I think I must be losing my mind.

Granted I had a lot to remember today as I was off to Ireland for an overnight trip, but I'm pretty sure that doesn't excuse the poor state of my memory.

This morning I forgot to pop my phone in my bag which has left me feeling incomplete. I feel naked.

I did contrive a plan whereby Tracey could swing past Dave's office, pick up my front door keys, grab my phone from the charger it's plugged into on the kitchen worktop and then bring it to Stansted. This could have worked if Tracey hadn't been working from home today.

In addition to forgetting my phone I also forgot to wear a belt. This isn't a disaster as I have sufficient 'hippage' to hold up a pair of jeans but it didn't stop me from sneaking a look at the airport to see if there was an appropriate substitute. Again, I feel undressed without a belt.

My final, and I consider the most horrific, omission I discovered when trying to store my train ticket. You may remember that I have a special place for storing train tickets. Yes, today I came out of my house sans bra. I forgot to wear a bra. This has never happened before. Granted I have left the house un bra'd before but this has never been unintentional.

Now fortunately I had a couple of bras in my bag so as soon as I got to the office I made a trip to the ladies to rectify the situation, but how on earth could I forget to wear a bra?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No comments