Sunday 21 October 2007

Retraction

I'd like to retract my previous product endorsement for the Backnobber II.

Yesterday, after clearing leaves, I was experiencing some minor backache. I'm not really used to backache but, luckily for me, Dave is.

Dave asked questions and then started prodding my back to extract a diagnosis. He then suggested I try out his Backnobber II.

Dave explained that the experience should be painful. After a mini tutorial I started upon my excrutiating journey. Actually I gave it my best shot, and inflicted some serious hurt, but I didn't mind because I knew it was doing me good. And immediately after use the pain went.

At three o'clock in the morning I woke up in extreme pain. I couldn't move without it feeling as though I was being stabbed in a multiple stab wound kind of way.

I dragged my sorry arse downstairs to the medicine cabinet and had the last Nurofen and a couple of paracetemol, and waited for the pain to go.

In the good old days I would have worked through the initial backache and, after a good nights sleep, the problem would have gone away.

As it is, I have deep muscle bruising on my back that is providing me with constant pain.

Ouch.

No comments: