Thursday 29 November 2007

Presents

I did some presents today.

Bought one, made one.

Bought an anniversary present for Dave. 12th anniversary. I looked it up, that's silk. That's a stupid thing to have as the basis for a present for a bloke, or at least my bloke. I mean I could buy a tie, but it's not exactly the most interesting gift. So his gift is a combination of items; one is sentimental, one is appropriate and one is something he'll like.

I made a Christmas present for my dad. My brother and I and our families are the most important thing in dad's life. The gift I made is a calendar with pictures of family for each month. It wasn't something ordered directly from Bonusprint, it was something that was made using glue. That's real craft. Actually the glue hasn't worked too well so I'll be using photo corners as back up.

It's the thought that counts.

No comments: