Friday 14 September 2007

Pain or pleasure

Dave has muscular problems. He sees a physiotherapist every week or so to have some serious pain inflicted. This always strikes me as a little strange but, as he tells me he feels better afterwards, I let it go.

Dave couldn't always get physio appointments when he needed them and was talking to the physio who recommended that he buy a Backnobber II.

Being a gadget nerd, Dave took the bait and purchased one.

Anyway the point of the post is to provide a third party recommendation for the Backnobber II.

As I arrived back from the gym tonight Dave was applying his Backnobber II to a variety of pressure points along the spine and had been for 34 minutes.

Apparently it's really good....

I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried.

1 comment:

Rana said...

Remember to breathe! Sit back, relax and take some deep breathes both before, during and after using The Original Backnobber II® tool.
:)
That's not made up either - it's a quote directly from the website...