Monday 29 January 2007

And another thing....

There are a few other things I omitted from the church outing yesterday.

Firstly, I felt needed to rebel and, sort of in the same way that business women who wear masculine tailored suits to work wear very sexy lingerie underneath, I chose to wear something that might be considered unChristian under my churchy clothes. You don't need the details but it made me feel rebellious.

Secondly, I had the utmost respect for the man who wore a T-shirt that had an image of a large skull on it with the words 'sharp knives, guns and loud music' above the skull and a pair of crossed guns beneath the skull.

Thirdly, I had to stifle an explosion of laughter when, during a prayer, Hannah proffered a digit and whispered, in a stage whisper, "Pull my finger."

No comments: