Friday 9 February 2007

Girl talk

I'm sure many men wonder about what women talk about when they get together.I was in a pub this evening with three other women and some of the items discussed were:

Smoking in pubs

Pole dancing
Ironing
Valentine's Day gifts
Rabbits
Rabbit's ears
Guinea Pigs
Balls
Jackets
Fabric softener
Holidays
Exercise
Films
Daniel Craig

Now unfortunately I can't provide you with the details on any of these subjects. But that's why you have been blessed with an imagination.

1 comment:

Ann Cardus said...

Darryl


Haha!

OK, now this is funny because my imagination is running away with me because "Rabbits" occupies two of your topics and one of my other friends blogged today about one of these...




Posted by Darryl On Friday, February 09, 2007 at 11:14 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]



Ann

No comment. But great to see that imagination working.

Posted by Ann On Friday, February 09, 2007 at 11:30 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]