Thursday 20 September 2007

First base

Facebook has the functionality to allow you to ask friends a question and they have the option to respond if they want to.

I was clicking through questions yesterday and came across "Do you kiss on a first date?"

Well clearly, as a married woman, I don't go on first dates very much these days so I raided the memory banks.

I think that, for all of my first dates, I had kissed before the date. I'm not sure that paints a very positive picture but allow me to explain how I justify this to myself.

To put it simply, what's the point of going on a date if you know the kissing is going to be rubbish? And kissing tells you all lot more about a potential date than just the kissing.

All of this means a lot of kissing because you have to find the good ones worthy of a date. I think the phrase is that one has to kiss a lot of frogs before one finds the prince.



I'm still not sure that paints a very good picture...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FLOOSIE..............

Ann Cardus said...

ER, probably - yes.