Monday 14 January 2008

Being belted

I don't know about you but...

If I have to buy a belt I have two choices. I can buy a size small which, when I wear it, will probably do up on one of the last available holes near the end of the belt. Alternatively I can buy size medium which will probably do up up at the other end of the available holes, farthest away from the end of the belt.

The small belt has the advantage of being compact but it makes me look fat because it is obvious that it would be possible for me to lose weight and tighten the belt.

The medium belt has lots of excess leather which needs to be tucked into belt loops, but has the advantage of making me look less fat because it makes it look as though I've lost weight because I can't tighten the belt any further (should that be farther?)

So which sort of belt do you choose?

No comments: