Sunday 13 January 2008

Intrusion

I have a digital radio and, even though I use it quite regularly, I rarely look at the display.

Yesterday though I noticed that the display showed the artist and title of the song that was playing at the time. I considered this to be value add.

Having noticed this feature I looked at the radio again today. This time I saw an advertisement for the Fiat 500 launch. This isn't a great feature anymore. It's an intrusion. I want to know how to turn it off, but it's not possible.

I guess there are few spaces left that aren't being bought by advertisers.

4 comments:

Rana said...

My blog. It's one of the "rules". No adverts there.

Except the whole thing is an advert for me :)

Anonymous said...

Would it be ok if it was a Ford KA ad?

Ann Cardus said...

No it absolutely would not be OK if it was a Ford Ka ad.

Ann Cardus said...

But having said that it almost was an ad for the Ford Ka....the next Ford Ka and Fiat 500 are one and the same....ish.