Friday 18 January 2008

By George, she's got it

A month ago the merest suggestion that we would acquire one of these products would be met by derision from the direction of the husband.

But I have harboured a secret desire for one of these gadgets for a while.

The January sales arrived and I did some secret research which, frankly, served to confound me.

And then I passed some on a shelf with some effective sale point of sale material. I forgot my research and succumbed to the marketing.

I bought George Foreman grill.

At this point if you're not laughing there's something wrong with you. I never thought I'd buy one...ever.

But I did, and you know what....we've used it lots. And the person who's keenest to plug it in...? My sceptical husband who'd never fall for any marketing ploy ever.

Yeah right!

No comments: