Monday 31 March 2008

Miss Bimbo

There's been a lot of coverage about a website that some people consider inappropriate.

I think that Miss Bimbo is a classic example of spotting a gap in the market.

And I disagree with the criticism. The site is great fun. I can't really believe that anybody would take it seriously. And if there are young girls that do take it seriously then they are probably the sort of girls who would fall victim to the belief that the cult of celebrity is one that needs worshipping.

I am not in favour of a nanny state. I believe that parents and children need to take on some responsibility for their actions. www.MissBimbo.com is a fun game for teenagers or adults. I won't hear criticism of the concept.

I will hear criticism about the site though. Site availability is shocking.

No comments: