Monday 11 June 2007

Confession

I am a Facebook addict.

I am an addict to the extent that I am attempting to resolve an argument with Dave using Facebook.

Jo and I plan to spend a day at a spa. We had conversation in which I was deadly serious, and she thought I was kidding.

I wanted to know if they had wireless. I wanted to know when I could get online.

I am now starting to stress about my holiday in August. How will I cope with two weeks of denial.

So if you're curious, take a peek, but be warned - Facebook will take over your life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've tried but it's too geeky for me: poking, tickling, graffiti - it's all over my head - give me plain old email any day :)

Ann Cardus said...

E-mail is dead. You heard it here first, or second, or third. I said it anyway.