Tuesday 15 May 2007

Call the harassment hotline!

Stefan was complaining today that he'd got the arsehole card. He was whinging that everyone was picking on him, especially me.

He had a point.

But, and I know his girlfriend will read this, I remember when I first encountered Stefan.

Karen sat next to me in the office and this German guy kept coming over and being really rude to her. I asked he who he was, because he was so rude. She told me he wasn't as bad as he seemed.

She was right actually, but I still think he's a bit of a bully. :)

I haven't seen Stefan for ages and, frankly, I think he's missed me.

I think he was complaining today because there were times when he was trying to be nice and I was not reciprocating. Or I wasn't responding in a way he appreciated.

Either way I'm not entirely sure my reaction, to the bullying accusation, "call the harrassment hotline and see if I care" was the most politically correct. Oh dear.

Actually I think he doth complain too much and he likes being the centre of attention.

No comments: