Friday 18 May 2007

I think not

Did the nightmare logistics party.

Hats off to the mum who did this one. She went to a lot of effort.

The theme was Cinderella.

There was a fireplace where Cinders swept, a coach, a rat, six mice, a pumpkin and a grandfather clock. These all looked a bit like props stolen from a pantomime.

This wasn't the bit that was beyond the call of duty though.

This,
was beyond the call of duty. Dressing up as a Fairy Godmother. Father was also roped in and dressed up as Prince Charming. Hannah can be seen dressed as Snow White to the right of the Fairy Godmother.

Mel reckoned Dave I would be willing to do something like that.

I think not.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am now scared for the future, will my children be demanding such activities one day!!??
Jo

Ann Cardus said...

The Entertainer at a party last weekend spent time training his audience to say "I want THAT man at my party." It worked. Have a guess what Hannah said before we'd even got home. My respone was my mum's classic "I want, doesn't get."

Ann Cardus said...

Oh, and I know someone who would lend you and Al, Winnie the Pooh and Tigger fancy dress outfits if youneeded them...

Anonymous said...

Brainswashing Childrens Entertainers, party invitations should have warnings about these things.

Hmmmm..... outfits sound tempting, do you think it would spice up our love life a little??

Jo
x

Ann Cardus said...

I'm not sure Tigger and Pooh would spice up your love life, but I'm sure I could recommend outfits that might.

northernlight said...

Blimey. I am not easily shocked, but that picture made me chuckle. I am impressed by her spirit.
How did she persuade her hubby to dress as Prince Charming?

Ann Cardus said...

His outfit wasn't as shocking as hers.

northernlight said...

The big question is "Why?"