Thursday 24 May 2007

Pictures of drunk people

Chris is telling Fee how important he is...

and how big he is....in the Ford Universe.


Vish and Dirk's evening had a rocky start....

But after a few beers, things started to improve and Dirk relaxed.


But for Vish, Dirk wasn't the only fish in the sea. He also had Rachel in his sights.....


And someone cruelly made Vish beg for beer.....


Then promptly felt guilty.....
Gareth had an interesting night which started very seriously.....
Then he got into the spirit of things.
I had clearly been drinking too much....
It was then that I saw the light...
And realised it was time to go home.
On the way home Gareth found himself travelling home with Jez and some other drunkards who were texting his twin brother.....

and Chris, who had been practising his Roger Moore all evening.

Someone told him it was a good impression.

And then Gareth got off the train at the wrong station. This was my fault, apparently.

2 comments:

northernlight said...

I am impressed that you managed to do a photographic record of the evening while drunk. That's what I call multitasking..

Ann Cardus said...

My camera was purloined for some of the time so I can't claim credit.